1) I have not fallen off the face of the earth.
2) The doctor lowered the dose of my thyroid medication, and my body doesn't quite know what to think yet. Last week I was running around like a headless chicken for a lot of the time; that has now abated, and I'm tired more. Not sure if I'm just recovering from the running around or what. Next bloodwork is July 6th.
3) I dyed a bunch of yarn on Monday and Tuesday, and promptly sold most of it to local yarn shops - thank you so much, Trumpet Hill, and Common Thread in Saratoga! I was a complete idiot (I blame the yarn fumes) and did not take pictures of new colors before they were snatched up.
4) My goal for tomorrow is to photograph some of the remaining skeins and put them in my etsy shop, which has been empty for too long.
4a) There is a new bamboo blend coming right up.
5) Once again, I want a new camera in the worst way. Someone talk me out of spending $700.- .
6) Especially since I have to get new glasses, which the insurance barely covers.
7) I still want to show you the Cummington loot (I was very restrained).
8) I need to show you pictures of a really cool textile studio I found in Saratoga.
9) I have way too many WIPs.
10) Maybe the World Cup will help in that department and I will finish some things while watching games.