Monday, November 1, 2010

back

I'm back from Germany, jetlagged in all kinds of ways; catching up with a really full email inbox and lots of lovely messages on ravelry. I am getting the warm fuzzies just from reading!

Of course you all saw Anne Hanson's Rhinebeck report...but I hadn't because I was nowhere near a computer for 10 days.

I have lots to report, it will take several posts this week to get caught up, but I just really wanted to thank Anne for her lovely mention of my yarn. Anne, I hope you have fun knitting with it!

3 comments:

  1. So glad you're back safe and sound!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray!! Welcome home. Hope that all is well with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to hear all about the trip. I hope your sister is doing well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! It means the world to me.