Saturday, July 24, 2010

LYS KAL!

Liz at the Spinning Room in Altamont is hosting a Knit-Along for the Mythos cardigan. Must be a case of Great Minds Think Alike, because I wanted to make that cardi as soon as I saw it!

For anyone who wants to participate and use Periwinkle Sheep yarn, HERE are your options!  Let the shop know by Thursday, July 29 which of the five colors you would like me to dye for you, and I will bring your yarn to the shop in time for the KAL to begin on August 1st.

We are offering a 10% discount on PS yarn used for this KAL.

For those of you who are not local to me, I will post the same yarn (it's watercolors II) on etsy in a week.

4 comments:

  1. Karin, How many yards per skein? (Or, how many skeins per size?) Giving serious thought to doing this long-distance. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth,
    there are 400 yards per skein. If you wouldn't mind looking up the yardage for your size, you can figure out how many skeins you need.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny thing is, Karin, I thought of you when I saw that cardi. I won't be able to participate in the KAL, too many other projects in the queue, but am excited to read all about the project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the shape of the cardigan but its too short for me - I'll have to persevere with a longer one :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! It means the world to me.