Monday, April 18, 2011

as promised

The Solomon's Seal has been shooting up under my crabapple tree - this is a week's growth. This plant grows insanely fast once it decides it's ready. I'll bring you a new picture at least every other day until it reaches its height of about 18-24 inches.
There's hosta in the foreground.




I've been working on some greens, too.
I don't know if you are a lover of green. I love many colors, but there are days where I just can't get enough of green.





merino d k in "Cathy O." - named after a friend who loves vibrant greens.

merino d k in "rainforest"

watercolors II in "coniferous"

I will have these at the festival this coming Saturday - along with many more of their brothers and sisters from all across the colorwheel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! It means the world to me.