Wednesday, December 22, 2010

shop is stocked!

New offerings in the SHOP! I am currently taking a break from lace knitting but oh boy! am I having fun dyeing up some beautiful skeins of lace weight yarn....it's 1300 yards of 80% merino/20% silk pure gorgeousness!
merino silk lace - colorway craving

merino silk lace - blue sky

merino silk lace - silver lining

merino silk lace - dark cloud
 Then there's merino silk, a 50/50 fingering weight the drapes like a dream. 437 yards will allow you to make a nice sized lacy scarf, or a lace shawlette.
merino silk - chai

merino silk - dark cloud

merino silk - crapshoot

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look! I keep daydreaming about all the things I might knit for myself come January....how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! It means the world to me.