Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I owe so many

posts and so many expressions of gratitude to so many people, I don't even know where to begin.
I've spend the last 6 weeks dyeing roughly 650 skeins of yarn

-- this pile is part of the order that went to NW Handspun Yarns in Bellingham, WA.


I was working on my rainbow for the upcoming sheep and wool fests.


And there are designers that are coming out with lovely things they are conjuring up using PS yarn. I can't even tell you how blessed I feel.

Then today, I received tweets about this. That green merino dk? It's coming out on September 15th.

Thank you, everyone.




4 comments:

  1. Such prettiness, you HAVE been busy! I can't wait to see all the lovelies that are headed out here to the Northwest, we are so lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Karin! You do such nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOlala, can't wait for the wool fests:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! It means the world to me.