Friday, December 4, 2009

new yarn on etsy!

Periwinkle Sheep
merino sport
100% merino wool
approx. 400 yds/skein
kettle dyed
5.5-6 sts /in
retail: $15

above: top to bottom: suede/sweet plum/juniper

antique pink

suede


juniper

I am having one of those moments where it is hard for me to put the yarn up for sale...the colors want to jump right on my needles! The 'sweet plum' is especially fine and festive.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Where are you with your holiday knitting? I still have lots and lots to do. I actually bought more yarn today, can you believe it? My friend Stephanie is closing her yarn shop and it was imperative that I take a few skeins home...I have planned an Entomology Hat, two We Call them Pirates hats, some Norwegian mittens...we'll see how far I get.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This weekend, I'll be delivering more sock yarn to The Yarn Boutique in Rochester, NY. I'm going out there to see Tall Son play in a concert with the University of Rochester Orchestra.
And that's all the news I have time to print right now! I hope you have a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Finished two cowls and a pair of mittens and that's all the gifts I'm knitting this year. I do have a lace scarf and an infinity scarf on needles though. The lace scarf is for donation and the infinity scarf is for me. Trying to stay in style, you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love that sweet plum!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! It means the world to me.