Friday, May 25, 2012

a really quick update

I have been wanting to write about so many things but because so many things have been happening I have not had time to write!

1) the yarn yard sale was a blast and a success, and I thank everyone for coming out and helping out in a myriad of ways. Too bad I now don't have enough stash left for another sale because I really love seeing everyone.

2) my parents have been here for 2 weeks, and they are here for another week. Last Sunday was Tall Son's college graduation and we are now the extremely proud parents of a graduate with a BS in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Rochester, NY, who has a job lined up. Here's a goofball picture I love and another one with my parents.





3) this weekend I will be at the Massachusetts sheep and woolfest at Cummington, with Sliver Moon Farm. I hope to see some of you there. Yarn dyeing had come to an almost complete standstill over the last couple of months but this week I managed to dye a few skeins. I will bring watercolors sock yarn.

4) I've been invited to do a yarn bombing downtown and need to go knit for that.

Bye!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow--already. Congratulations Tall Son and proud parents and grandparents! Have a wonderful visit. (And glad your mom's okay.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee -- I think I now understand why you call him Tall Son!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats to Jakob. Where's the job? Cathy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! It means the world to me.